Observe: Whereas Niantic has temporarily altered some elements of Pokémon GO gameplay and postponed sure occasions in gentle of the COVID-19 pandemic affecting most components of the world, weekly Highlight Hours and Thriller Bonus Hours look like persevering with. Totally different international locations and areas have their very own precautionary measures in place, so please bear in mind to remain secure, keep away from contact with others and abide by native directives.
Additionally, Niantic has introduced that for the month of Might the Pokémon GO Highlight Hour and Pokémon GO Thriller Bonus Hour are being mixed right into a single weekly occasion that can happen on Tuesday evenings. As well as, each featured Pokémon and bonus for this month has been revealed. See beneath for extra particulars.
The Pokémon GO Highlight Hour and Thriller Bonus Hour are two new occasions launched by Niantic, the makers of the cell sport. Each week for an hour on a Tuesday and Thursday night (at present 6pm – 7pm native time), a particular shock Pokémon will seem extra incessantly within the wild or a Thriller Bonus will activate for one hour solely. The previous will happen on Tuesdays and provides you an opportunity to catch as lots of the featured Pokémon as doable, evolve it with sweet, and probably encounter a Shiny model.
Though the chosen Pokémon will not be introduced far forward of time, the Highlight Hour and Thriller Bonus Hour occasions happen on the identical native time throughout time zones. Which means that gamers within the West will get advance warning of the featured Pokémon as a result of everybody dwelling within the East lives within the future.
So, on this often up to date information we’ll let you already know which Pokémon will probably be featured in Highlight Hour on Tuesdays and what Thriller Bonus you can take pleasure in on Thursdays.
Newest Pokémon GO Highlight Hour occasions: Tuesday fifth Might 2020, 6pm – 7pm – Shellder
- For the month of Might Niantic is combining the Pokémon GO Highlight Hour and Pokémon GO Thriller Bonus Hour right into a single weekly occasion that can happen on Tuesday evenings (the identical time because the common Highlight Hour occasion)
- The following Pokémon GO Highlight Hour will probably be on Tuesday fifth Might 2020 at 6pm – 7pm in your native time-zone
- The chosen Pokémon is Shellder
- The chosen Pokémon will seem extra incessantly within the wild at some stage in the occasion
- The Highlight Hour Pokémon for the remainder of Might have been revealed:
- 12th Might – Sunkern
- 19th Might – Poochyena
- 26th Might – Bronzor
Newest Pokémon GO Thriller Bonus Hour occasions: Tuesday fifth Might 2020, 6pm – 7pm – 2x Catch Stardust
- The following Pokémon GO Thriller Bonus Hour will probably be on Tuesday fifth 2020 at 6pm – 7pm in your native time-zone (the identical time because the Highlight hour)
- The featured Thriller Bonus is 2x Catch Stardust
- For the month of Might the Thriller Bonus Hour will coincide with the Highlight Hour and can each happen on the identical time on Tuesday evenings
- The Thriller Bonuses for the remainder of Might have been revealed:
- 12th Might – 2x Catch XP
- 19th Might – 2x Catch Sweet
- 26th Might – 2x Switch Sweet
Pokémon GO Highlight Hour and Thriller Bonus Hour FAQ
When do Pokémon GO Highlight Hours often happen?
Highlight Hours are held on a Tuesday night each week and final for 1 hour, from 6pm to 7pm in your native timezone.
When do Pokémon GO Thriller Bonus Hours often happen?
Thriller Bonus Hours are held on Thursday evenings each week and final for 1 hour, from 6pm to 7pm in your native timezone.
What can I count on from Pokémon GO Highlight Hours and Thriller Bonus Hours?
- A vital enhance in spawns of the featured Pokémon
- Elevated spawns imply elevated odds of encountering a Shiny model of the featured Pokémon (Observe: these are usually not indicated on the map – you could faucet the Pokémon to see whether or not it is a Shiny model)
- A short lived modification from the Thriller Bonus, much like the bonuses loved throughout Community Day events (so double XP, diminished egg hatching occasions, Sweet or Stardust will increase, and so on.)
How can I put together for Pokémon GO Highlight Hours and Thriller Bonus Hours?
Assuming the headlining monster is one you’re curious about, we’d suggest that you simply begin stockpiling helpful objects prepared for Highlight Hours. It’s best to ensure you have:
- Sufficient Pokéballs and Pinap Berries to catch and evolve Highlight Hour Pokémon
- Further Extremely Balls and Razz Berries readily available to nab any hard-to-catch Pokémon that pop up
- Lures to attract the featured Pokémon to you may be a good suggestion, though Highlight Hour occasions do not enhance Lure time like their Group Day counterparts, so you may solely get 30 minutes from a Lure
- Enough house in your Pokémon Storage Field for all of the Pokémon you are going to catch – you solely have an hour, bear in mind, so do not waste it doing admin you may have finished beforehand
- Fortunate Eggs, Star Items and Tremendous Incubators on standby (relying on the character of the bonus)
Earlier Pokémon GO Highlight Hour featured Pokémon and Thriller Bonuses – Checklist of Pokémon from previous Highlight Hours
Previous Pokémon GO Highlight Hours:
- 4th Feb – Onix
- 11th Feb – Spoink
- 18th Feb – Usually elevated spawn charges
- 25th Feb – No occasion
- third Mar – Usually elevated spawn charges
- 10th Mar – Usually elevated spawn charges
- 17th Mar – Usually elevated spawn charges
- 24th Mar – Usually elevated spawn charges
- 31st Mar – Usually elevated spawn charges
- seventh Apr – Purrloin
- 14th Apr – Magnemite
- 21st Apr – Wobbuffet
- 28th Apr – Pidgey
Previous Pokémon GO Thriller Bonus Hours:
- sixth Feb – 2x Catch Stardust
- 13th Feb – 2x Raid XP
- 20th Feb – 2x Catch Stardust
- 27th Feb – No occasion
- fifth Mar – 2x Catch XP
- 12th Mar – 2x Catch Sweet
- 19th Mar – 2x Switch Sweet
- 26th Mar – 2x Evolution XP
- 2nd Apr – 2x Catch Stardust
- seventh Apr – 2x Catch XP
- 14th Apr – 2x Catch Sweet
- 21st Apr – 2x Switch Sweet
- 28th Apr – 2x Evolution XP
We’ll replace this web page weekly, so you’ll want to examine again if you would like a heads-up for the featured Highlight Hour Pokémon or the Thriller Bonus.
— to www.nintendolife.com