I’m Steven the electrician, not the politician. I’m asking in your vote and help in getting there.
• By no means held public workplace in Iowa or Illinois, examine my rivals.
• No endorsements so no worries about draining that swamp right here.
• Professional-life and Birthright supporter.
• 2nd Modification and gun rights supporter.
• Authorized immigration and revision of legal guidelines.
• Supporter of the structure as written.
• Israel supporter.
• Farm proprietor and advocate for agriculture and honest commerce.
• Examine who funded my marketing campaign, I owe no favors or pay backs.
• Nonetheless working laborious for my household and married 40 years.
• I’ll finances your cash if elected, and no tax will increase.
• Finish of presidency overreach.
• Pleased with our army and their endless service.
I’m not the institution, however your candidate.
Steven Everly is a candidate within the Republican major for Iowa’s 2nd Congressional District.
— to www.thegazette.com