Dublin, Could 08, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Large and Advanced Battery Technology and Markets” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s providing.
The report consists of:
- An outline of the marketplace for giant and superior battery know-how, with the dialogue of first-generation, next-generation, specialty, and developmental methods
- Analyses of the worldwide market tendencies, with knowledge from 2018, 2019 with a projection of CAGR throughout 2024
- Highlights of present and future market potential and an in depth evaluation of the aggressive surroundings, regulatory state of affairs, and drivers, challenges, and tendencies affecting the market development
- Definitions of varied methods, resembling first-generation (lead-acid, nickel-cadmium), next-generation (nickel-metal hydride, lithium-ion, lithium-polymer), specialty (silver-zinc secondary, silver-cadmium, nickel-hydrogen, nickel-zinc, metal-air), and developmental (sodium-sulfur, high-temperature lithium, redox and circulation, nickel-iron, calcium-metal sulfide, sodium-metal chloride, lithium-sulfur)
- Analysis of present market dimension, market forecast, and market share evaluation of the main suppliers of the business
- Complete profiles of main gamers within the business, together with A123 Techniques, Ambri, East Penn Manufacturing Co., Common Motors, K2 Power and Toshiba Corp
This report begins with a dialogue of normal battery know-how.
The next classes of enormous and superior batteries are mentioned:
- First-generation giant and superior battery methods
- Lead-acid batteries
- Nickel-cadmium batteries
Subsequent-generation giant and superior battery methods:
- Nickel metallic hydride batteries
- Lithium-ion batteries
- Lithium-polymer batteries
Specialty giant and superior battery methods:
- Silver-zinc secondary batteries
- Silver-cadmium secondary batteries
- Nickel-hydrogen secondary batteries
- Nickel-zinc batteries
- Steel-air batteries
Rising giant and superior battery methods:
- Sodium-sulfur batteries
- Excessive-temperature lithium batteries
- Redox and circulation batteries
- Nickel-iron batteries
- Calcium-metal sulfide batteries
- Sodium-metal chloride batteries
- Lithium-sulfur batteries
Subsequent, the next markets are thought of on this report:
- Motive energy: passenger autos, different floor and marine transport, and aviation
- Moveable product energy: private electronics, hand instruments, and garden care merchandise, moveable army/aerospace units
- Stationary energy: uninterruptible energy provides, emergency lighting, battery electrical energy storage
- Rising army and aerospace functions
This report goals to outline these market sectors and can establish main firms and analyze the markets (together with a five-year market forecast). Lastly, large-and advanced-battery firms are outlined within the Firm Profiles chapter.
Key Matters Coated
Chapter 1 Introduction
- Examine Objectives and Goals
- Causes for Doing This Examine
- Scope of Report
- Info Sources
- Geographic Breakdown
Chapter 2 Abstract and Highlights
Chapter three Market and Expertise Background
- Common Description
- Massive and Superior Batteries
- Common Battery Traits
- Shelf Life
- Sorts of Massive and Superior Batteries
- Lead-Acid Batteries
- Nickel-Cadmium Batteries
- Nickel Steel Hydride Batteries
- Lithium-Ion and Lithium-Polymer Batteries
- Specialty and Rising Massive and Superior Batteries
- Competing Power Storage Techniques
- Capacitive Power Storage
- Nuclear Batteries
- Superconducting Power Storage
- Compressed-Air Power Storage
- Gasoline Cells
Chapter four Market Breakdown by Software
- Motive Energy Purposes
- Passenger Automobiles
- Different Floor and Marine Transport
- Moveable Gadgets
- Private Electronics
- Moveable Instrument Batteries
- Navy Moveable Purposes
- Stationary Purposes
- Uninterruptible Energy Provide Batteries
- Emergency Lighting Batteries
- Battery Power Storage Techniques
- Rising Navy Purposes
- Market Abstract
- Massive and Superior Battery Market Abstract
Chapter 5 Lengthy-Time period Market Outlook
- Traits in Present Markets and Purposes
- New Alternatives
- New Supplies
- New Fabrication Applied sciences
Chapter 6 Firm Profiles
- A123 SYSTEMS
- AC Delco
- Superior Battery Ideas
- All Energy Battery
- Apollo Power Techniques
- Arotech Corp.
- Battery Builders Inc.
- Battery Techniques Inc.
- Bell Metropolis Batteries
- Bollore Group
- BYD Co. Ltd.
- China Bak Battery Inc.
- Crown Battery Manufacturing Co.
- CSB Battery
- Deltran Battery Tender
- Denchi Energy Ltd.
- Douglas Battery Manufacturing Co.
- Dyno Battery Inc.
- East Penn Manufacturing Co.
- Everexceed Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Exide Applied sciences
- Farasis Power
- Fiamm Power Expertise, S.P.A
- Flux Energy
- Furukawa Battery Co.
- Common Motors
- Golden Power Gasoline Cell Co. Ltd.
- GP Batteries Worldwide Ltd.
- Highpower Worldwide
- Industrial Battery Engineering
- IQ Energy
- Johnson Controls
- Johnson Matthey Battery Techniques
- K2 Power
- LG Chemical
- Maxell Holdings, Ltd.
- Microvast Energy Techniques Ltd.
- Mining Corp. Of Bolivia (Comibol)
- Minmax Power Expertise Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Corp.
- Namil Battery
- NEC Corp.
- Nexcell Battery Co.
- NGK Insulators Ltd.
- Odyne Techniques Llc.
- Ovonic Battery Co.
- Polyplus Battery Co.
- Energy Japan Plus
- Primearth Ev Power
- Quallion Llc
- Samsung Sdi
- Sion Energy
- Sony Corp.
- Superior Battery Manufacturing
- Swift Industrial Energy
- Tesla Inc.
- Tianjin Lishen Battery Joint-Inventory Co. Ltd.
- Toshiba Corp.
- Trojan Battery Co.
- Unienergy Applied sciences
- U.S. Battery Manufacturing Co.
- Valence Expertise Inc.
- Vizn Power Techniques
- Xalt Power Llc
- Yardney (Lithion, Alupower)
- Yuasa Corp.
- Zaf Power Techniques
- Zentric Inc.
Chapter 7 Battery R&D Organizations
For extra data about this report go to https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rhwh5h
Analysis and Markets additionally affords Custom Research companies offering centered, complete and tailor-made analysis.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wooden, Senior Press Supervisor firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Workplace Hours Name 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Name 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Workplace Hours Name +353-1-416-8900