KANSAS CITY, Kan. — With the state of Kansas on the street to restoration and after being closed for practically two months, Legends Retailers introduced Monday they’re engaged on plans to soundly reopen the buying heart.
“The well being and security of its retailers, friends and workers stays to be the highest precedence, and the middle will implement many new social distancing and group security measures really useful by the Wyandotte County Well being Division,” the corporate mentioned.
Throughout the necessary keep at house order that began on March 24 to assist cease the unfold of COVID-19, the corporate mentioned they’ve remained targeted on deep sanitization all through the middle. They launched a hospital-grade touchless sanitation machine to extend cleanliness and productiveness to frequent areas, restrooms and corridors. In addition they used this time to make updates and enhancements across the heart, corresponding to:
- Sandblasting and repainting benches, stairwells, poles, and railings
- Energy washing all trellises and awnings
- Enhancing landscaping
- Putting in new LED lights within the parking storage
- Repairing concrete across the heart
Legends mentioned the buying expertise can be a bit totally different for friends the subsequent time they go to.
As Legends prepares to reopen the middle to satisfy the wants of the group, they’re taking the next steps to position well being and security above all else:
- Working with the safety crew to regulate entry and stream of visitors by means of the middle and to pinpoint excessive areas of focus all through the middle and parking tons
- Encouraging social distancing all through the middle; utilizing signage and decals to assist clients follow social distancing
- Requiring retailers and eating places to reconfigure their areas to accommodate the 6-foot social distancing suggestions
- Restructuring frequent areas to soundly present consolation and pleasure with correct social distancing
- Putting in no-touch step and pulls on all restroom doorways
- Closing ranges two and three of the parking garages; closing the escalators and elevators
- Turning off consuming fountains
- Putting in hand sanitizer stations all through the middle to make sure workers and friends have entry as wanted
- Offering masks and latex gloves for workers
- Providing free onsite temperature checks, disposable masks and sanitizer wipes for friends upon request
Housekeeping and safety companions have added extra hours and gear for cleansing and sanitizing all through the day in addition to after-hours, with a concentrate on high-touch factors and high-traffic surfaces.
Legends mentioned at the moment a number of retailers are engaged on plans that can permit customers to position their order on-line or over the cellphone and decide up in-store.
As of Monday afternoon, Kansas has reported 7,116 instances of COVID-19 with 158 deaths.
Counsel a Correction
— to fox4kc.com