Be part of me on this flight in Enterprise Class onboard a Bhutan Airways Airbus A319 from Paro (Bhutan) to New Delhi (India). Thought-about the world’s most harmful airport, Paro is nestled in a deep valley and surrounded by sharp Himalayan peaks of as much as 5,500 m (18,000 ft) tall.
Learn my evaluate of this flight on my journey weblog: https://theluxurytravelexpert.com/2019/10/30/review-bhutan-airlines-business-class
Comply with me on Youtube should you like this clip (400,000+ followers to this point!). Every week, I add one new journey report about my travels world wide.
– Instagram: https://instagram.com/luxurytravelexpert
– Weblog: http://theluxurytravelexpert.com
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/LuxTravelExpert
– Fb: https://www.fb.com/LuxuryTravelExpert
– Tumblr: http://luxurytravelexpert.tumblr.com