SAN ANTONIO – Pure Bridge Caverns will reopen all of its points of interest this weekend, together with a zipper rail and ropes course that’s stated to be the biggest of its type on the planet.
The Twisted Trails Journey Course closed on March 17 as a result of coronavirus pandemic. It would reopen Saturday together with the opposite park points of interest just like the Discovery Tour, Hidden Passages Tour, Discovery Village Mining Firm and the AMAZEn’ Ranch Roundup.
The Wuest household, who owns Pure Bridge Caverns, celebrated the 60th anniversary of the invention of the caverns with the announcement of the brand new aerial attraction in January.
Twisted Trails Journey Course, which changed the previous Cover Explorer and Cover Zip Line, options the biggest out of doors Sky Path and Sky Rail attraction. The course is six tales excessive and covers 13,500 sq. toes with 50 completely different components together with seven curved and one straight Sky Rail, ranging in size from 82-125 toes lengthy, in keeping with a press launch.
Adventurers received’t must unclip or put on helmets within the journey course primarily based on the design of the overhead monitoring system, which permits members to transition from one a part of the course to a different with out interrupting play.
Twisted Trails Tykes is a smaller model of the journey course and can enable the smaller explorers (four toes tall and underneath) to expertise the enjoyable in a setting designed only for them. “This new journey will enchantment to friends of all ages, and there’s nothing else prefer it,” stated Wuest.
Security continues to be a high precedence and authorized operators outfit each participant into their harnesses.
To assist reduce the chance of publicity to COVID-19 the next security measures might be in place:
- New superior ticketing choices for Twisted Trails. Visitors should buy on-line tickets for a particular time slot as a result of restricted capacities. Reserved tickets are beneficial.
- Upon arrival, level of gross sales places may have an acrylic defend between the friends and employees.
- Bodily distancing stickers might be positioned on the bottom to assist teams keep 6 toes of distance in between them.
- Hand-washing stations and sanitizer might be obtainable to make use of earlier than and after your Twisted Trails journey.
- Every visitor have to be harnessed by a licensed operator to take part. Throughout this course of, each the visitor and employees member might be required to put on face coverings.
- Whereas navigating the course, capacities might be restricted to permit for bodily distancing.
- When exiting the attraction, face coverings are required as a employees member removes the harness.
- Gear might be sanitized and cleaned continuously.
Natural Bridge Caverns is situated at 26495 Pure Bridge Caverns Highway.
Copyright 2020 by KSAT – All rights reserved.
— to www.ksat.com