Beginning Monday, native bars, eating places, health venues, leisure venues and occasion venues can apply for grants of as much as $15,000.
HENNEPIN COUNTY, Minn. — Beginning Monday, Hennepin County companies can apply for as much as $15,000 in COVID-19 reduction funds.
The grants can be found by the Hennepin County Board of Commissioners, which allotted one other $eight million in CARES Act funding to assist native companies as new COVID-19 restrictions start.
The county has already supplied three “rounds” of grants, with the newest ending in August.
Hennepin County leaders stated an utility type might be out there online on Monday. All purposes have to be submitted by Tuesday, Dec. 1 at midday.
The funding is offered for eating places, bars, gyms and venues. One other $5 million in CARES Act funds remaining from prior reduction rounds is offered for gyms, health services, and different indoor recreation, occasion, and leisure venues.
Grant quantities will differ. Companies that haven’t already acquired Hennepin County Small Enterprise Reduction funds can apply for grants of $15,000. If a enterprise has already acquired Small Enterprise Reduction funds, they will apply for grants of $10,000.
In accordance with Hennepin County, these are the eligible companies:
- Regionally-owned for-profit eating places, bars, and meals service institutions with 100 staff or fewer and underneath $6 million in annual income.
- Regionally-owned for-profit gymnasiums, health services, and different indoor recreation, occasion, and leisure venues with 50 staff or fewer.
Ineligible companies embrace company chains, nonprofits, meals vehicles, home-based companies, and companies that get any earnings from grownup leisure.
Extra eligibility standards, comparable to COVID-19 preparedness plans, is offered here.
In accordance with the Hennepin County web site, companies can use the grants for the next:
- Business hire/mortgage funds
- Utilities and different non-payroll working bills
- Provider funds
- Private protecting tools
- Prices to adjust to public well being steering
- Different COVID-19 associated expenditures
— to www.kare11.com