West London rivals Chelsea and Fulham conflict in a giant recreation at each ends of Premier League desk this night.
Chelsea beat West Ham to spice up their top-four hopes however should comply with that up with a win over near-neighbours Fulham.
The Blues would go six factors away from the Hammers with a win.
Fulham additionally want a win as they give the impression of being to beat the drop.
The Cottagers go into this match seven factors off Brighton in 17th and are in determined want of factors.
Chelsea beat Fulham 1-Zero earlier this season and haven’t misplaced to their London rivals since March 2006.
Chelsea v Fulham: The best way to pay attention
This match will get underneath means at 5:30pm on Saturday, Could 1.
Full protection from Stamford Bridge can be completely dwell on talkSPORT, with our pre-match build-up beginning at 5pm.
Faye Carruthers can be your host and commentary will come from Alex Criminal and David Connolly.
To tune in, click on the radio participant under or HERE for the live stream.
Listed here are the opposite methods to pay attention…
App iPhone – Download from the Apple store
Android – Download from Google Play
Radio – talkSPORT is offered throughout the UK by way of DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
TV – Hearken to talkSPORT by way of your TV on the next channels: Sky: Channel 0108 Virgin Media: Channel 927 Freeview: Channel 723 Freesat: Channel 731
Chelsea v Fulham: Staff information
Chelsea midfielder Mateo Kovacic isn’t match to return from a hamstring harm but.
Antonio Rudiger has joined the Croatian on the sidelined with a minor knock.
The Blues will possible rotate their ranks forward of Wednesday’s essential Champions League conflict with Actual Madrid.
Fulham can have Kenny Tete accessible once more following on from his optimistic Covid-19 take a look at.
Loanee Ruben Loftus-Cheek is ineligible to face his mother or father membership.
Chelsea v Fulham: What’s been mentioned?
Fulham boss Scott Parker: “It’s tough as a result of the video games are working out. Like something that’s the subsequent problem.
“I feel the one factor I wish to get throughout right here is that I perceive that there’s a tough problem forward of us and it’s a onerous process. I’m not deluded in any means.
“I by no means wish to attempt to blind my gamers or give them some hope that perhaps isn’t there. So all the pieces I’m saying is coming from a spot that I firmly consider and I would like my gamers to grasp that.
“I firmly consider that you would be able to’t be that shut (in matches), prefer it has been, and be a useless and buried crew.
“You possibly can’t be that shut with the final kick of the sport on the Emirates, you possibly can’t be that shut after we narrowly missed out on sure video games this 12 months.
“The distinction between one Saturday to the subsequent is a distinction between us being useless and buried or us having a preventing probability or we’re going to outlive now. When it’s that shut then there needs to be perception.
“We misplaced to Wolves, and we have been ‘useless’, I got here out and confronted the cameras and it was ‘ah, you’re gone, you’ve received no probability, completely no probability’.
“After which as rapidly as that occurred, if we had crushed Arsenal, the narrative would have been a lot completely different. When it might probably change that fast, then it’s completely different. And that’s why I consider.”
Chelsea v Fulham: Match stats and information
- Chelsea are unbeaten of their final 18 dwelling video games in opposition to Fulham in all competitions (W10 D8) since a 0-2 second tier defeat in October 1979.
- Fulham have gained simply one among their 29 Premier League matches in opposition to Chelsea (D10 L18), profitable 1-Zero in March 2006 at Craven Cottage.
- Of the 374 top-flight fixtures to have been performed at the least 50 occasions, Fulham have the bottom win price in opposition to an opponent, managing simply three wins of their 51 such conferences with Chelsea (6%).
- Fulham are winless of their final 23 Premier League London derby matches (D5 L18) since beating West Ham 2-1 in January 2014. Nonetheless, the Cottagers have prevented defeat of their final three such fixtures on the highway, drawing at Tottenham, Crystal Palace and Arsenal this time period.
- In Premier League London derbies this season, Chelsea have gained probably the most video games (6), probably the most factors (19), scored probably the most objectives (15), and conceded the fewest (4). 75% of their 4 objectives conceded have been in opposition to Arsenal, with the Gunners the one facet to beat them in a derby match this time period.
- Chelsea have misplaced simply one among their 14 Premier League video games underneath Thomas Tuchel (W8 D5), having misplaced 5 of their final eight underneath Frank Lampard this season (W2 D1). Nonetheless, the Blues have gained simply 43% of their seven dwelling league video games underneath the German to this point (W3 D3 L1).
- Away from dwelling, Fulham have dropped extra factors from profitable positions than some other facet within the Premier League this season (13). The Cottagers have opened the scoring in six of their final seven away league video games (the opposite ending 0-0), however have gone on to win simply two of these six matches (D3 L1).
- 64% of Fulham’s Premier League objectives this season have come away from dwelling (16/25). Solely Manchester Metropolis in 2006-07 (65.5%) have scored the next share of their objectives on the highway in a single Premier League marketing campaign (19/29).
- No participant has scored extra Premier League objectives for Chelsea this season than Timo Werner (6). His profitable objective in opposition to West Ham final outing was his first in eight league video games, whereas he’s solely scored in consecutive league video games for the Blues as soon as (in November).
- Chelsea keeper Édouard Mendy has saved 15 clear sheets in his 27 Premier League video games this season, with solely Ederson preserving extra (17). Of all keepers to have began at the least 25 video games in Premier League historical past, Mendy is the one one to maintain a clear sheet in additional than half of them (56%).
— to talksport.com